Don’t Attempt an Office Relocation in Charleston, SC, Without the Assistance of an Experienced Consultant
An office relocation may seem like a straightforward project that can be handled in-house with the cooperation of your entire staff, but that may open your Charleston, South Carolina, company up to a variety of potential pitfalls. First, all it takes is one delay to ruin your budget. And, your employees won’t be able to stay productive if they’re having to directly deal with an office move. For these reasons, companies that want to ensure a smooth transition look to Relocation Strategies Charlotte (RSI Charlotte). We’re a full-service office move and project management consultant that has more than a decade of relocation experience and will oversee every step of the process so your company can stay in tune with its day-to-day business.
Offering Comprehensive Service
At RSI Charlotte, we are much more than just an office relocation company. When you partner with us, we can provide:
- Assistance with the identification of a real estate broker
- A feasibility study to create real budget numbers and determine if a proposed office space will meet your needs
- Interior design and space-planning services
- Identification and oversight of the various vendors needed to complete your move
- Help with the procurement of new office furniture, the liquidation of unneeded items, and the storage of surplus items
- Decommissioning services for your old office space so the keys can be returned to the landlord
If you’re planning an office relocation to, from, or within the Fayetteville area, contact Relocation Strategies Charlotte today to ensure that your project goes off without a hitch.