An Experienced Project Management Firm Serving Asheville, NC, Businesses – Relocation Strategies Charlotte
Hiring a professional project management firm can benefit companies undergoing a variety of major transitions, whether they are relocating from the Asheville, North Carolina, area, expanding an existing office space, or adding a satellite office in a nearby region. At Relocation Strategies Charlotte (RSI Charlotte), our experienced project managers can take all of the stress of planning a corporate relocation or expansion off your shoulders while helping to ensure your company experiences minimal interruptions.
If you choose RSI Charlotte as the project management consultant for your Asheville, NC, company, we will:
- Identify all project requirements to make sure no step is omitted
- Oversee the request for proposal process and select vendors who can provide the level of service you require
- Create a detailed master schedule and direct vendors to help eliminate delays and reduce any loss of productivity for your company
- Administer the vendor payment process to ensure prompt payment
- Manage the full construction process through client occupancy and project closeout
- Oversee the decommissioning process for your old office so it can be turned over to the landlord in the proper condition
Additionally, our project management specialists will always make sure your company’s interests and preferences come first with every decision we make throughout the project. It’s that commitment to providing specialized service that has allowed us to consult for a wide variety of businesses throughout the Asheville, NC, region, including companies in the manufacturing, healthcare, and finance industries.
To learn more about the project management services we offer for Asheville, NC, companies, contact RSI Charlotte today.