A Test Fit from Relocation Strategies Charlotte Can Streamline Your Winston-Salem, NC, Company’s Office Move
A test fit is just one of the important analysis services that could help your company save time and money during an office relocation project. Whether you’re moving out of state or to a new location in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina, area, it’s important to determine whether all of your company’s needs can be accommodated within your new office space. If not, then what’s the point of relocating, right?
The Trusted Project Management Professionals
Relocation Strategies Charlotte has been providing turnkey project management services since 2006 and can complete a detailed test fit to ensure your new office is the right choice for your company. We’ll evaluate your staffing, furniture, and equipment needs and create a detailed floor plan utilizing the dimensions of your new space to confirm that your requirements can be met. We can also provide:
- A feasibility study to determine real budgetary numbers and allow you to make informed decisions throughout the project
- Space planning and design services to help you find a layout that encourages the highest level of productivity in your office
- Construction management services, including the oversight of all vendors and the general contractor
- Office furniture procurement and liquidation
- Decommissioning of your old office space
If you would like more information about the benefits a test fit from Relocation Strategies Charlotte can provide as you plan an office relocation to, from, or within the Winston-Salem, NC, area, contact us today.